Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update ... 2 months later.

OK 15 minutes left, and i am out of here, so i am going to write someting to blog.

I mean i am @ work now, and in two hours i am going to second work, and it is cloudy outside, so probably we'll be really busy tonight there.

This week i have 5 doubles, i mean 5 days i work from the very morning to the very evening, let's see, if i can handle it.

What was happening:

After baltimore my bank fined me. They charged $34 four times, because i had overdraft on my account, and it was accident. I did not know that. After talking to them i understood, it is my fault, and nothing will be refunded. But the good thing about that, i did not worry at all, maybe now i start to understand things correctly, and i know, that no money are more expensive, than this life. I will earn it in what 2-3 days, but if it spoils my mood, and attitude to my friends... no way.

Then managers are more nice to me than they used to be. Finally.

I went to teenage party. My coleague invited me. And i hated it. It is fun for teenagers to smoke weed and drink beer and lie on beds all evening. I tried to suggest to do something interesting, but maybe it is age, they prefer to do what they do.

Besides working i went to beach several times. And a russian girl invited me to her BDay party, and it was good. I brought there my stereo system, so we had music, and took some pictures, which everyone liked. There was a comment : "without you we would not have neither music nor good pictures" And maybe it is because i was waiting for digital camera for 4 years, and now i am taking the best of it : )

We did Barbeque, talking, dancing a bit, but it was nice. Nobody got drunk.

And few words about presents. I made a hand-made present for her. I took our picture, and put together some more pictures and made up a card for her. Printed it in CVS, 6''x8'' . And i wrapped it into 6 different wraps. Which made my present thicker and interesting to unwrap (it took her 10 minutes to do that). It cost me just 1.50, but it cost me also 5 hours to do everything. And she loved it. I think how good is now just to buy something expensive, you don't care about, then to do sth cheap ,but from heart.

OK, i am finishing, cause i have to leave. Wrtite me back if you want to know more, or have similar/opposite thoughts, comments.

See you guys.

Seriy, eto personalno dlya tebia, english post, hope you enjoyed it :)

Max

3 comments:

Geraschenko Sergey said...

спасибо, дорогой, за пост на английском! просто признайся, что у тебя клавы нету на русском писать, а траслит - не рулит! :-)
хехехехе!
шутка!
продолжай писать!
читаю с удовольсвием!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! baby travel system granite Pc cellular wireless plans Singapore cooking school and spice garden

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! sport camcorders flashing and voyeur What size tires fit the gmc sierra Mature galleies Overdose on neurontin bunn coffee maker Drunk voyeur Cruise discount vacation My fioricet fioracet withdrawal Girls with huge natural tits in bikinis Account dating texas merchant online true voyeur shots Big cock teen addictions free samples Female fitness figure model homeowner&aposs insurance rochester mn Mature 10 Patient information sheet fluoxetine hydrochloride marketed Fucking shemale cock phentermine usps